Privacy and Cookies
Rio Sava manages personal data collected or obtained through this website.
Online Privacy Statement
How we process personal data collected or obtained through this website
Nevertheless, if you choose to provide personal data to Rio Sava through this website (e.g., by sending an email), we will process that personal data to respond to your inquiry and, if required, to manage our business relationship with you or your company. We will not process this personal data for other purposes, unless it is requested to fulfil our legal obligations or otherwise in accordance with the legal authorisations and notification we have sent you.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is as follows:
- the legitimate interest of Rio Save to conduct its business activities (when we process data obtained through your emails); and
- Your consent (when we process data via cookies).
We do not retain personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose of the processing (e.g., to respond to your email).
We may share personal data we process with our service providers (such as companies that provide IT services to us) to the extent that data sharing is inevitable for the service provision.
We may transfer your personal data to countries outside of Serbia only if:
- the country to which the data are transferred is a signatory of the Council of Europe Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data, or the European Commission has taken a decision for that country on an appropriate level of data protection; or
- we apply the European Commission's Standard Contractual Clauses or the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Serbia, which establish minimum requirements that have to be met in order for personal data to be adequately protected.
Data subjects have the right to:
- request access to the personal data Rio Sava possess about them;
- request the correction of inaccurate, incomplete or outdated personal data;
- request the deletion of their personal data;
- obtain information on how their personal data are processed;
- object to the processing of their personal data, as well as the right to data portability;
- request the restriction of the processing of their personal data under the conditions prescribed by law;
- withdraw their consent to the processing they have previously given in connection with Rio Sava’s processing of their personal data. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of consent-based data processing prior to withdrawal; and
- file a complaint with the personal data protection authority (Serbian Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection).
Privacy Statement Regarding Cookies
We use the following cookies:
Cookies for website functionality/analytics cookies
These cookies allow us to recognise and determine the number of visitors and to see how visitors navigate our website as they use it. This helps us improve the way our website works, for instance, by ensuring that users can easily find what they are searching. You can block cookies by activating a setting in your browser that allows you to refuse to accept all or some cookies. However, if you adjust your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our website. More information about the individual cookies we use and for what purposes we use them can be found in the tables below:
All data collected by these cookies are statistical, and therefore anonymous. Through these cookies, we count visits and sources, so they allow us to measure and improve the performance of websites. These cookies tell us, for example, which pages are the most visited and which are the least visited, and how the traffic on the websites takes place.
The provider of these cookies (Google Analytics cookies) is Google, Inc. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website, including the IP address from which you access the pages, is usually transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. This information is used to analyse how websites are used and to compile reports intended for administrators of pages about their activities thereon, without associating the IP address with other data owned by Google. Please note that Google may transfer this information to third parties, whether based on a legal obligation or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
More about Google Analytics can be found at this link.
The tools we use on the website
On our website, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files stored on your device to help the website analyse how you use the site as a visitor. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymisation is activated, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states of the European Economic Area Agreement.
On behalf of our company, Google will use this data to evaluate your use of the webpage, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address sent by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not appear with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting the settings of your web browser. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions on our website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookies and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address), and prevent Google processing this data, using the browser plug-in available at the following link. Download and install the Web browser plugin at: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Our websites use analytics functions for remarketing, Google Signals, reports on appearances on the Google advertising network, integration of DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Google Analytics reports on usage by demographic characteristics and interests.
In order to be able to obtain information about the use of the website on different devices, we use a user ID under a pseudonym applying cookie technology that does not contain any private data and does not transfer it to Google. The collection and storage of data can be cancelled at any time for future use with the help of the Google Browser Plugin: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Cancellation of data collection and storage should be done on all devices you use, for example in another browser or on a mobile device. Further information about Universal Analytics can be found here: support.google.com/analytics/answer/2838718.
We also use Google Analytics for statistical purposes to analyse DoubleClick and AdWords cookie data. You can deactivate the analysis using the following link: adssettings.google.com.
Online security and transfer of personal data through this website
This website relies on a number of security measures to protect the data exchanged through this site, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and virus scanning tools. They are intended to protect the information you provide to us and we to you from access by unauthorised persons or viruses. However, please note that there are implied risks in transmitting information over the Internet and other online or electronic transmission systems and that we cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted in this way.
Rio Sava does not make any automated decisions, nor does it profile any individual personal data.
Should you have any further questions regarding the processing of your data, you can contact us at [email protected].